Mineral Eyebrow Powder & Angled Brush Dark Brown
- COMES IN 10 DIFFERENT SHADES: Our Dark Brown Pure Mineral Eyebrow Powder is best for medium to deeper brunettes with its universal rich chocolate tone, more on the warm to neutral undertone. Our natural brow makeup kit uses real ingredients and is free of harsh chemicals. Let NuBeauti come to the rescue with our innovative mica brow powder! You won’t be disappointed.
- EASY TO APPLY: Unlike brow pencils or other grooming tools our angled applicator brush allows you to apply as much or as little color to your brows as you wish to precisely define and shape and fill; you can even angle the tail of your brow so your brows look perfect and not fake; other applicators simply won't blend as well.
- GET THE LOOK YOU WANT: Let's face it brows frame our face; there will be no need for microblading plucking or tweezing with our professional precision brushes; you will love the way our brow powder covers even bald spots in your brows with ease making blending goof proof and easy to control; you can't do that with a pencil.
- THE HEALTHY CRUELTY-FREE CHOICE: Our defining and shaping eyebrow concealer is cruelty free and never tested on animals; only the purist crushed minerals from the earth are used in our products, making them a healthy choice.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee; our crushed mineral brow powder is backed by our manufacturer 30 day money back guarantee with 1 year free replacement warranty
Ingredients: Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide
Bought this for my wife.. She says she Loves, loves, loves it. She used to use a bare minerals brand because she has sensitive skin, eyes and allergies, they stopped selling a powder like this. So she tried this one an likes that it stays in place all day and no skin issues! This one is a has a reddish mahogany Auburn color which maybe a bit more reddish then the picture. It matches her hair great right after she dyes it. Which she dyes her hair a kind of brighter mahogany auburn color. After 2 weeks or so she blends in some more brown color for a better match when her hair starts to fade. Wife says she Loves this product!
Like the brush. My fault, I ordered taupe which is too dark for me. My fault, I thought powder would be more compacted; it is loose.
I have used your product twice now & so far I am liking it. It seems to stay on throughout the day, even in Florida's humidity.
Very dark - I'm blind and I think it's too dark, for sure darker than what it's advertised to be like