Mineral Eyebrow Powder & Angled Brush Medium Auburn
- Mineral Eyebrow Powder Makeup Kit; our natural brow minerals are among the purist cosmetics you can use on your eyebrows and includes a great shaper brush
- Unlike pencils or other grooming tools our angled applicator brush allows you to apply as much or as little color to your brows as you wish to precisely define and shape and fill; you can even angle the tail of your brow so your brows look perfect and not fake; other applicators simply won't blend as well
- Let's face it brows frame our face; there will be no need for microblading plucking or tweezing with our professional precision brushes; you will love the way it covers even bald spots in your brows with ease making blending goof proof and easy to control; you can't do that with a pencil
- Our defining and shaping concealer is cruelty free never tested on animals; only the purist crushed minerals from the earth are used in our products making them a healthy choice
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee; our crushed mineral brow powder is backed by our manufacturer 30 day money back guarantee with 1 year free replacement warranty
Ingredients: Sericite, Iron Oxides, Zinc
Bought this for my wife.. She says she Loves, loves, loves it. She used to use a bare minerals brand because she has sensitive skin, eyes and allergies, they stopped selling a powder like this. So she tried this one an likes that it stays in place all day and no skin issues! This one is a has a reddish mahogany Auburn color which maybe a bit more reddish then the picture. It matches her hair great right after she dyes it. Which she dyes her hair a kind of brighter mahogany auburn color. After 2 weeks or so she blends in some more brown color for a better match when her hair starts to fade. Wife says she Loves this product!
Like the brush. My fault, I ordered taupe which is too dark for me. My fault, I thought powder would be more compacted; it is loose.
I have used your product twice now & so far I am liking it. It seems to stay on throughout the day, even in Florida's humidity.
Very dark - I'm blind and I think it's too dark, for sure darker than what it's advertised to be like
First of all, if you are a blonde with dark eye brows looking for an ash blonde kind of thing, you found it. I've been searching. I've, unfortunately, spent way too much buying things online thinking they'd match. This one is it.When you put it on you need to work it into the brush. It is powder.It lasts. I've been sweating like crazy in 100 degree weather, and wearing it all day. I work out in it. It stays.