Root Concealer Touch Up Powder Blonde
- You need a hairline shading powder that’s true to your hair color – but many root powder shades aren’t as described, or look brassy & unnatural once applied. At NuBeauti, we’ve formulated our Root Touch Up Powder in 11 true-to-you shades to blend seamlessly with your hair color. Our Blonde shade is perfect for neutral to slightly golden blondes that need a bit of coverage or to cover grays (NOT for ash platinum blondes).
- Unlike other touch up hair color for roots that comes off easily, our pure mineral hair touch up for roots is formulated for longer-lasting power. No messy, sticky, itchy color sprays or sticks. Simply dip your Precision Root Touch Up Brush in the hair root cover up powder, sweep onto your roots, and go. Root touch-ups have never been so easy!
- Made with clean ingredients from the earth – When it comes to our ingredients, we believe in complete transparency. Our hair filler is crafted from clean, pure minerals and vitamins, including mica powder, iron oxide pigments, titanium dioxide, and zinc, an essential micronutrient. This gray & bald spot cover up for women & men contains zero talc, parabens, or other unsafe chemicals.
- Cut back on salon visits – and keep hair looking fresh! This groundbreaking root color touch up formula is your answer to keeping those pesky grays covered up and maintaining your color between salon appointments at a fraction of the cost. Our zero-fragrance formula is undetectable – no one will guess that you’re wearing hair makeup. Use our Perfect Match Chart to find your ideal shade.
- At NuBeauti, we’re passionate about formulating top-quality beauty solutions that protect, enhance, and nourish your hair. We pride ourselves on being a family-owned business whose products are manufactured right here in the United States. Our customers are our #1 priority – if for any reason you don’t love your hair powder for women & men, we’re here to help make it right.
Ingredients: Mica, Iron Oxides, Zinc
I had low expectations, because I have tried Wow in the past and thought it was horriable(didn’t cover well) I get my hair professionally colored every 6-8 weeks at $250. It is a very lite ash blonde with light blonde highlights. About week4 I’m getting growout of black and grey. I wasn’t sure what color so I order sample sizes of blonde and light brown. To my shock I use both and looks like I just had a retouch done. I use the light brown on roots with brush from the company. Then on a smaller eyeshadow brush I add the blonde to connect to my current blonde highlights. Takes max 1 min to apply both and looks like I just got back out of the salon.
Only con- I wash my hair every other day, and I can feel the thickness of adding the mineral powder. But this is just to be expected, since I am adding something. Dry shampoo feels worse. The stuff works so good, it is worth the tiny con. Very impressed with product, completely does what it states and easy and fast to use!
This product works great. Simple to spot and looks very natural with my hair color.
This really does the job for root touch up. Covers stubborn grays and doesn't come off until you wash your hair.
I had never found a root touch-up that worked as beautifully as this! Goes on smoothly & stays put until washed out. Wonderful product. No itchy, stickiness left on your hair or scalp. Would recommend highly & will definitely reorder ~